Medal of “Admiral Isakov” of the ARM Armed Forces
Notice: Undefined variable: article in /srv/www/htdocs/pages/www.mil.am/new/views/innerTimelineInfo.php on line 63
2 June 2015
The Charter for the Medal of “Admiral Isakov” has been valid since August 27, 2004.
1. The ARM AF Medal of “Admiral Isakov” is awarded to officers and ensigns who have significant input in the spheres of army building, development of ARM military-educational system and military-patriotic education of the young generation, to servicemen who have shown personal valor in abolishing dangers to the lives of servicemen and in protecting the borders of the Motherland during mandatory service, and to individuals who have had considerable input in establishing and strengthening the Armenian Army.
2. The mediation for awarding the ARM AF Medal of “Admiral Isakov” is made by ARM deputy ministers of defence, chiefs of the MoD and AF GS departments and individual branches, commanders of the Defence Army, army corps and detachments, the head of the ARM National Security Service, Head of the Police, Chief of the Department of Extreme Situations adjunct to the ARM Government, heads of ARM ministries, departments, government and non-government organization. The introductions are made available for the MoD committee for awarding government awards.
3. The ARM AF Medal of “Admiral Isakov” is awarded by the order of the ARM Minister of Defence.
4. Those awarded with the ARM AF Medal of “Admiral Isakov” are given a certificate to bear it.
5. The ARM AF Medal of “Admiral Isakov” is borne at the left side of the chest, after the Medal of “Vazgen Sargsyan”.
6. The ARM AF Medal of "Admiral Isakov” is not awarded posthumously.