Medal of “Nelson Stepanyan” of the ARM Armed Forces
Notice: Undefined variable: article in /srv/www/htdocs/pages/www.mil.am/new/views/innerTimelineInfo.php on line 63
2 June 2015
The Charter for the Medal of “Nelson Stepanyan” has been valid since July 27, 2010.
1. The ARM AF Medal of “Nelson Stepanyan” is awarded to ARM AF generals, officers, ensigns and special civil servants, as well as generals, officers and ensigns who have served in USSR and CIS detachments and participants of Great Patriotic War who have showed significant courage, valor and contributed to the strengthening, development and power of ARM AF efficiency, who have showed best results in the spheres of combat preparedness and military-patriotic education.
2. The ARM AF Medal of “Nelson Stepanyan” is awarded by the order of the ARM Minister of Defence.
3. Individuals are introduced for being awarded the ARM AF Medal of “Nelson Stepanyan” by the Chief of the ARM AF General Staff, deputy Ministers of Defence, deputy chiefs of the ARM AF GS, chiefs of ARM MoD, AF and AF GS departments and separate branches.
4. Those awarded with the ARM AF Medal of “Nelson Stepanyan” are given a certificate to bear it.
5. The ARM AF Medal of “Nelson Stepanyan” is borne at the left side of the chest, before the Medal of “Admiral Isakov”.