“For Fair Service” four-degree Medal of the ARM Armed Forces
Notice: Undefined variable: article in /srv/www/htdocs/pages/www.mil.am/new/views/innerTimelineInfo.php on line 63
2 June 2015
The Charter for the “For Fair Service” four-degree Medal has been valid since August 13, 2001. (ARM MoD 13.08.2001 N 608 order)
1. The ARM AF “For Fair Service” medal is a four-degree one and is awarded from 1st to the 4th degree to those servicemen who have fairly served in the Armenian Armed Forces for 5, 10, 15, 20 years accordingly.
2. Chiefs of ARM MoD and AF GS departments and individual branches, commanders of the Defence Army, army corps and detachments introduce the servicemen for the ARM AF “For Fair Service” four-degree Medal, by making the introduction available for the MoD committee for awarding government awards through the MoD department of Personnel and Military Education.
3. Those who have received a “warning”, “strict warning”, “not complete service compliance”, demotion or been penalized cannot be awarded with the ARM AF “For Fair Service” medal, as well as those who have previously been demobilized for “Service incompliance” and then been restored, those who have previously been demoted then restored, those who bear a behavioral penalty, those who were sentenced during service, even if they are not arrested.
4. The ARM AF “For Fair Service” four-degree Medal is awarded by the order of the Minister of Defence of the Republic of Armenia.
5. Those awarded with the ARM AF “For Fair Service” four-degree Medal are given a certificate to bear it.
6. The ARM AF “For Fair Service” four-degree Medal is borne at the left side of the chest, after the ARM Medal of "Service in Battle".